Improving nutrition and education
The Las Vegas Urban League's commitment to healthy families extends beyond our WIC program. We believe that sustainable health begins with proper nutrition, balanced diet, and regular exercise. We also believe that there are specific nutritional factors necessary for optimal health, growth, and development of newborns, infants, and children of all ages.
- Pregnant women (through pregnancy and up to six weeks after birth or after pregnancy ends)
- Breastfeeding women (up to infant's first birthday)
- Non-breastfeeding postpartum women (up to six months after the birth of an infant or after pregnancy ends)
- Infants (up to first birthday): WIC serves 45% of all infants born in the United States.
- Children up to their fifth birthday
WIC I6480 West Flamingo
Las Vegas NV 89103
WIC II3320 E Flamingo Rd. #52
Las Vegas NV, 89121
Phone (702) 476 -9561
Fax (702) 476-9794 Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm